Friday 28 July 2017

Bitcoin to DigiByte and Bitcoin Cash



Bitcoin to DigiByte and Bitcoin Cash. Here is what I'm doing, so you guys know, I am not asking you to do something I'm not doing myself.

I'm exchanging my almost 4,000 Bitcoin to DigiByte, but I am doing this in a very controlled approach to make sure that every time I put in, some bugger takes it out and puts it back on another coin or into Bitcoin again!

As you know, as some people have said in the group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoinChasers they have as much as one million DigiBytes, so my goal is to accumulate as many digibytes as I have in Bitcoin value, preventing me from major loss and making a few people rich along the way.

I don't know if you're getting the idea, but in DGB your wealth is measured in how many digibytes you have instead of coin value like Bitcoin.

And yes, I am also selling digibytes on a peer to peer basis only, to help grow the DGB market cap and increase the DGB coin value, so any money I make selling DGB goes back into the exchange to buy DGB back on a lower price than I sold it.

There you go, that is what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment